[Insight-users] itkBSplineSyNImageRegistrationMethod

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:26:33 EST 2014

We have a couple minor tools that use VTK but that’s an optional install.
Also, ANTs uses the superbuild mechanism.  You can use your own
compiled ITK (as long as its sufficiently up to date) but, if not, the cmake
configuration and build process will download and install the requisite ITK
version for you automatically.