[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Warping 2D contours in 3D

nookie limpforlife at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 07:09:52 EST 2014

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the answer.

But unfortunately I think that doesn't solve my problem because of what you
mentioned in the end.

I have the coordinates of the contour vertices (in patient space) for each
slice in my planning CT and the 3D deformation field achieved with a bSpline
registration (outside ITK) between the planning CT and a CBCT.
If I would simply map my contour points they will migrate out of plane in
most cases and therefore I could not reconstruct the contours in each slice
of my CBCT.
That's why I think I need to build a mesh first and then segment the 2D
contours for each slice in the CBCT after mapping the whole surface.

Do you have any idea how to do that the best way with the ITK functionality?

Thanks!