[Insight-users] Template question

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jan 14 16:12:53 EST 2014

Hi Tim,

I am not sure the internals of XCode completion work, but something to
try is the use of explicit instantiation [1].  This can be created
with .cxx files with the instantiation line and adding the
preprocessor definition [2] ITK_MANUAL_INSTANIATION when building the
.cxx files.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/1C75fSEw/