[Insight-users] ITKV4 combine affine transform with displacement field to output displacement field

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:02:47 EST 2014

Hi all,

I have an affine transform as a .txt file and a deformation field as .mha.
 I would like to find a composite transform of each.

At the moment I convert the affine to a deformation field using
"itkTransformToDisplacementFieldSource.h"

and then compose it with the displacement field using:

"itkComposeDisplacementFieldsImageFilter.h"

Is there a more succinct way to do this in the new framework>

Many thanks

Emma