[Insight-users] VTKPolyDataReader Unexpected end-of-file before finding POLYGONS.

js0823 JongSeo.Yoon at childrens.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 28 17:28:16 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I am testing the code from here

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/PointSet/ReadPointSet

But when I tried using the program by giving it an input of vtk file, I get
the following error.

Error during Update()

itk::ExceptionObject (0x2b37e20)
Location: "unknown"
File:
/opt/x86_64/pkgs/itk/4.3.1/gcc-release/include/ITK-4.3/itkVTKPolyDataReader.hxx
Line: 192
pressure.vtk
Unexpected end-of-file before finding POLYGONS.

What does this error mean and how do I fix it?