[Insight-users] GetImageDimension error

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Jan 29 05:34:55 EST 2014

Dear Shandra,
the dimension is always associated with an image.

Usually you would request the largest possible region of your image, and
then you would be able to know the number of dimensions of that region's
size [1].

Otherwise, you can get the number of dimensions through the ImageIOBase
class, as in this [2] example.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1]