[Insight-users] TK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL=ON error

Shandra Gutierrez Diaz Shandra.GutierrezDiaz at UGent.be
Wed Jan 29 11:09:05 EST 2014

Hi,

I am new in ITK and I am having some basic errors . When I build ITK without ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL I can build it without any problem, however I need vxl to run a project and I always get the following error:

CMake Error at Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/CMakeLists.txt:8 (Find_Package):
By not providing "FindVXL.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "VXL", but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "VXL" with any of
the following names:

VXLConfig.cmake
vxl-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "VXL" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "VXL_DIR"
to a directory containing one of the above files. If "VXL" provides a
separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
I have tried to set the VXL_DIR but still appears the same error. Any clue?
Best,

Shandra