[Insight-users] DTI-TK and diffusion tensors

Vikash Gupta vikash.gupta at inria.fr
Thu Jan 30 16:56:27 EST 2014

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone among you is using DTI-TK ( http://dti-tk.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php ) for diffusion tensor studies. If yes, I was wondering if someone could tell me what would be the PIXELTYPE for these diffusion tensor images. Is it itkDiffusionTensor3D ? I am little bit lost as in how exactly the elements of tensors are ordered in these images. ?

I am using a generic itkImageFileReader to read these images. Do I need to use NiftiImageIO to read these images so that I do not loose any header information ?

Thanks
Vikash