[ITK-users] [ITK] make: path to ITK build unknown

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jul 1 10:42:18 EDT 2014

After testing on Ubuntu 12.04, I confirmed that even without adjusting
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, a 'make install' is sufficient for cmake to
automatically find ITK_DIR.

This error:

  fatal error: itkBinaryThresholdImageFilter.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Is probably related to an issue in your project's CMakeLists.txt.
Please download and unpack the tarball for this example [1], test to
verify it builds, and use it as an example for your project.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Filtering/Thresholding/ThresholdAnImageUsingBinary/Documentation.html