[ITK-users] [ITK] (no subject)

Harnish, Roy Roy.Harnish at ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 14 22:19:44 EDT 2014

Thanks. I'll continue to work with the same gdcmImageIO, and will use the read private tags option as well. In this particular case, I don't think there is a tag for the group and element I am trying to access (0119,1030). If I grep for both 0119 and 1030 in InsightToolkit-4.5.2/Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm, I don't see anything (other than an entry I tried putting in privatedicts.xml):

cbl-mbp-3369:gdcm rharnish$ pwd
/Users/Shared/OSIAV/ITK/InsightToolkit-4.5.2/Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm
cbl-mbp-3369:gdcm rharnish$ grep -R 0119 . | grep 1030
./Source/DataDictionary/privatedicts.xml:  <entry owner="RoyHarnish" group="0119" element="1030" vr="DS" vm="9" name="DmiDirectionCosines"/>
cbl-mbp-3369:gdcm rharnish$

Roy