[ITK-users] Using C++ functions in ITK pipeline

elena bresciani elena.bresciani87 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:43:46 EDT 2014

Hello guys,

I'm developing a really complicated pipeline and to avoid repetitions and
unreadeble code I thought of writing the different pieces of code as
functions, each with a single specific purpose.
Since I'm not really a C++ master I started with a very simple pipeline
(reader -> rescale intensity filter -> writer), where the rescale intensity
filter is in a separate function, outside the main().
The code compiles and it even runs but the output is not what it would have
to be.

Can someone help me find where is the error?

Attached you can find my code, a test image and the respective output.

Thanks in advance

Elena