[ITK-users] Does ITK 4.6 support C++11 for OSX?

Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:53:49 EDT 2014

I have compiled ITK 4.6 successfully on OSX 10.9. The options I used in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS are -std=gnu++11 -stdlib=libstdc++.

The important option is -stdlib. The current default for clang++ is libc++ but the default for Xcode 5 is libstdc++ so if you are not careful you will get ITK built with one and your project built with the other. This will give linker errors.

Tim