[ITK-users] Error: no override found for 'vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper'

Emil Rozbicki emilroz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:44:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm experiencing similar issue although only when using QT and not sure
why. I've compiled the same code with XTools and Qt both compiled using
clang. The executable from Xtools works fine no error, QT one crushes and
says:
"Generic Warning: In
/tmp/vtk-TFA4/Rendering/Volume/vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper.cxx, line 20
Error: no override found for 'vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper'."

I've tried QT 5 and 4 in combination with VTK 5 and 6 (6.1 and 6.2) the
same issue persists. I'm on OS X 10.8.5. Any advice how to overcome it
much appreciated.

Cheers,
Emil