[ITK-users] [ITK] Insight-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 30

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 8 14:32:24 EDT 2014

Hi Emma,

One way to control the ITK configuration from the command line
is to take advantage of the -D option in CMake.

In this case, you could use this command, from the command line:

        cmake -DModule_ITKReview:BOOL=ON  ~/src/ITK

This should be typed from the binary directory where you intend to build
ITK, and the "~/src/ITK" argument should correspond to the directory where
you have placed the ITK source code.

You could, if you wish, add other -D options with additional settings.

One common way to craft this command line, is to first configure ITK using
ccmake, and then, use the content of the CMakeCache as a guideline for the
key -D settings that you manually may have changed inside ccmake.

In this way, you don't have to touch the CMakeLists.txt file.

Just craft a script (maybe a bash script) that
will configure ITK according to your preferences.

    Hope this helps,

        Luis