[ITK-users] Is ConstSliceIterator the class I am looking for ?

UJJWAL aryan meetukme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:39:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have recently started coding in ITK and am new to it. I am using ITK
4.5.2 The problem I am trying to solve is the following :

For an image of height "H" and width "W", I want to obtain slices of height
"H" and width "b", (b<W), and do processing on them. The slices should be
obtained by centering them on each sample of the width.
This of course needs me to iterate safely. for example, I cannot center my
slices on the leftmost point on the width axis, due to the border issues.

I could not understand which class of ITK I should use for this kind of
iteration through an image ? I felt somehow ConstSliceIterator would work,
but could not understand how to use it for that purpose.  Could someone
help ?

--
Ujjwal
IIIT Hyderabad