[ITK-users] announce (and possible bug with 16 bit allocated/8 bit stored files)

Mihail Isakov mihail.isakov at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:14:30 EDT 2014

Hello, many thank for the framework, it is great...

i would like to show software i am currently working on.. It uses ITK
4.5.2 with external GDCM 2.4.2, Qt 5.3.0, GLSL... Basic version is
really free, no ads..

http://sites.google.com/site/alizaviewer

BTW... not sure is it known or not, but there are DICOM files - 16 bit
allocated / 8 bit stored - crashing ITK (GDCMImageIO) - assert in
debug mode and crash in release. Can send such file if it is
interesting... I use my own GDCM based stuff for loading/writing DICOM
and don't have that problem somehow.

Thanks

Mihail Isakov