[ITK-users] [ITK] Geodesic level set error

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:29:47 EDT 2014

Good morning Sindhoor,

In general itk pipelines process images in the physical space, so that
pixelwise operations are between samples on the same physical position.
Section 4.1.4 of the Software guide [1] and its correspondent example
(Image4.cxx) may help you,

[1] http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium