[ITK-users] [ITK] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Sindhoor Bhat bhatsindhoor at ymail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:24:35 EDT 2014

sorry, in above mail it is : fastMarching->SetOutputSize( roi_filter->GetOutput()->GetBufferedRegion().GetSize() );

On , Sindhoor Bhat <bhatsindhoor at ymail.com> wrote:

Hi Nicolas, Matt,

Finally I found out what the problem was.
I had to : SetInput (roi_filter->GetOutput() ) to the Fast marching filter , other than specifying :  fastMarching->SetOutputSize( rescaleFilter->GetOutput()->GetBufferedRegion().GetSize() );

below link helped me :
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2010-May/036993.html

I think in ITK manual : this is given in words like : Note that the size is obtained here from
the output image of the smoothing filter. The size of this image is valid only after the Update()
methods of this filter have been called directly or indirectly........ page 503

anyway thanks for your help :)