[ITK-users] itkAdaptiveHistogramEqualizationImageFilter hangs

UJJWAL aryan meetukme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:06:11 EDT 2014

I found that there is a similar query in an archive
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2010-March/035626.html

However,  I  compiled ITK in release mode. The above thread suggests that
release mdoe would be faster.

Isn't there any real and fast histogram equalization filter in ITK ?

--
Ujjwal
IIIT Hyderabad
ujjwal at research.iiit.ac.in