[ITK-users] Computation of the derivative of normalized cross correlation

C Boydev boydevc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:53:09 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I finally understood the derivations (I forgot to derive the denominator
in the formula of the normalized cross correlation). There is an article
published in The InsightJournal that explains how to compute the
derivative of the normalized cross corralation:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/87

Sorry for that,
Christina