[ITK-users] Bug in CenteredTransformInitializer for RGB solved?

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jun 23 11:14:10 EDT 2014

Dear mailing list members,

Basically I want to rigit 3D transform an RGB image for which I use the
CenteredTransformInitializer with GeometryOn(). However gcc complains:

/opt/itk-4.5.1/include/ITK-4.5/itkImageMomentsCalculator.hxx:115:29: error:
cannot convert ?const PixelType {aka const itk::RGBPixel<double>}? to ?double?
in initialization

It seems this was reported in 2005 and judged to be a bug:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2005-April/012663.html

Has this been solved and I'm doing something wrong?
I'd expect that when using GeometryOn() the moments should not matter at all.

Any help or hints are very much appreciated
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574