[ITK-users] Accessing DICOM header/meta data with Python ITK

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 09:21:49 EDT 2014

Hi

I looked further into this, seems you found a bug.
In fact we do not support passing strings by reference to a method (for the moment).
I opened an issue on the bugtracker [1], you can register yourself and follow it.

I found a way to fix this, I just need to implement it in ITK (and see if it does not break the build).
I will work on this during the weekend.

[1] https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3285