[ITK-users] [ITK] Resampling after SetDirection() and SetOrigin()

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Jun 29 20:45:29 EDT 2014

Hi Mathew,

Yes, that is the correct and expected behavior. I do not know if
ImageJ is using the actual location in world space.

It sounds like ChangeInformationImageFilter is what you are looking
for.  It will be wrapped for float images if wrapped for float images
is enabled in you CMake configuration (ITK_WRAP_float).

Hope this helps,
Matt