[Insight-users] Reading some part of DICOM series images???????

kidane hiliwi.leake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 07:35:44 EST 2014

Hello guys,

I am developing MRI-PET registration and I want to use only those PET slices
with low intensity. so could some one help me how to set start index to
consider or split the region of interest slices out of the whole folder?

for example I have 120 PET slices but I want to consider only from slice
number 80 to the last and I didn't know how to extract only those slices
after reading the whole slices or before.

N.B I already integrate VTK and ITK to visualize the slices and chose the
starting slice. I need to know how to pass the starting index and then to
extract only those slices after the starting index.

Thanks for your help in advance.