[Insight-users] Reading some part of DICOM series images???????

kidane hiliwi.leake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 07:59:06 EST 2014

Dear Brad,

thanks for your quick response!!

But my problem is not about cropping an image. rather I am getting
difficulty to select some specific slice sequences from the whole folder
before reading or after reading.

I have a folder containing 100ds of PET slices and I want to extract only
20-30 of the slices sequences from each folder. I was wondering if you
could help me how to extract this slices by setting a start index before
updating the read->update or after.

thanks