[Insight-users] Updating upstream inside GenerateOutputInformation()

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Mar 7 08:59:07 EST 2014

Hello,

Doing that is non-standard, unexpected and may break certain ways a normal pipeline can be used.

Generally, when I need to do this I just do it at the pipeline managing level not, inside the pipeline. This gives me more flexibility on how to manage streaming and other execution properties of the pipeline.

It's my view that this type of processing should be done at a level higher than the ITK-pipeline.

But if it work for you....

Hope that helps,
Brad