[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Hello ITK with Qt Creator issue

Mike Chinander chinander at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:56:57 EST 2014

What is the value of the ITK environment variable? For setting ITK_DIR in
CMake, it should be the path to the version's cmake files. So something
like: C:/Program Files/ITK-4.5/lib/cmake/ITK-4.5.

In the CMakeLists.txt file you posted, the SET(ITK_DIR $ENV{ITK} ) line is
commented out (it begins with a #) so isn't being read.

--Mike