[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Generate gaussian noise image

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Mar 7 17:00:40 EST 2014

Hello,

Thanks for sharing, I didn't see a a commit with the changes you made. But I got you seeding of the NormalVariateGenerate. Did you write any tests? There is where some time is going to need to be spent.

I have an initial moving of the code into ITK up in gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14646/1

Eyes on the code are well come as I try to get some time to write some tests.

Brad