[Insight-users] I want to segment blood vessels from a series of picture with ITK , please help me

Douglas Souza dougnsouza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:14:16 EST 2014

Team,

Would the objectives of the tubetk also be applicable to the highly
complex mesh of blood vessel microscopic images from a cancer bright
field sample ?

A little different from high-level tube structures I have seen, these
ones have huge amounts of junctions, biffurcation and segments that
are not that visible because of the tissue cut and difficulty to
segment the image.

Regards,
Doug