[Insight-users] Itk develpoer example building error , please help

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Mar 14 05:40:11 EDT 2014

Dear Alaa,
have you built correctly ITK prior to trying to build the example? Are you
liniking to the ITK binaires correctly (i.e. did you point to the ITK
binaries in your CMake)?

If not or if you didn't already, configuring and building ITK [1] and
building your first program [2] may be of help. ITK SW guide's [3] second
chapter (installation) may be worth reading as well.

JON HAITZ

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Getting_Started/Build
[2] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/HelloInsight
[3] http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf