[Insight-users] Progress events and DiffusionTensor3DReconstructionImageFilter

Bodyagon zubrolet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:23:44 EDT 2014

Hello, guys!

I have a problem with observing
itk::DiffusionTensor3DReconstructionImageFilter's progress events. It seems,
that this filter doesn't send any itk::ProgressEvent objects to observer. In
the filter's code I also didn't find any mention of itk::ProgressReporter or
something related to progress.

Here the code snippet:

Could you tell me, is there anyway to observe this filter's progress? Or
this filter is intended to work without any progress notification?

Thanks,
Bogdan