[Insight-users] [ITK Community] Reading a single slice from a multi-frame DICOM

Andrew Ward andrew.derek.ward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:37:55 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

I'm trying to read a single slice from a multi-frame DICOM, so there is
only 1 file on disk, containing multiple slices.

I have tried connecting an itk::ExtractImageFilter to the
itk::ImageFileReader and only updating the ExtractImageFilter requesting
the region of a single slice, but the GDCMImageIO reads the entire 3D image.

Regards,

Andrew Ward.