[ITK-users] (newbie) filter SetRadius() compilation issue

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Mar 19 11:15:01 EDT 2014

Dear Barbara,
welcome to the list.

As for the example, it looks like the radius dimensions do not match the
image dimensions.

I'd dare to say that your are using a 3D image (ItkImage3DFloatType in your
template argument for the histogram equalization filter). Thus, the radius
for your filter also requires 3 components.

HTH,
JON HAITZ