[ITK-users] starting ITK with cmake (no gui)

lianliliu llliu at umich.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:37:31 EDT 2014

I am new to ITK and I am trying to configure my projects using cmake on a
terminal. Thus I do not have the interface as shown in the guide. I think I
have configured ITK successfully and there is ITKConfig.cmake in my
directory. But when I try to run the helloworld, after cmake . there is not
.dsw or .sh files generated, instead I get a message saying building files
have been writen to ... and some .cmake and .h files. Does this mean I did
not configure successfully? How can I run the helloworld program?