[ITK-users] [ITK] Readers/writer lock in ITK?

Taylor Braun-Jones taylor at braun-jones.org
Fri Mar 21 10:51:19 EDT 2014

Hi Luis,

I could implement a readers/writer lock on top of itk::Semapore, but I'd
rather not. To quote Wikipedia:

    Readers-writer locks are usually constructed on top of mutexes and
condition variables, or on top of semaphores.

I'm looking for something equivalent to these higher level classes that Qt
provides (without having to pull in a Qt dependency):

    http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qreadwritelock.html
    http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qreadlocker.html
    http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qwritelocker.html

Thanks,