[ITK-users] Unable to compile ITK 4.2.0

Makkapati, Vishnu vishnu.makkapati at philips.com
Tue Mar 25 05:21:28 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to compile ITK 4.2.0 using Microsoft Visual Studio (VS) 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. I am able to configure and generate the project using CMake 2.8.12.2. But when I try to compile the project using VS 2010, the build does not start. How do I resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Regards,
Vishnu

Vishnu Vardhan Makkapati
Senior Scientist, Philips Research India
Philips Innovation Campus, Philips India Limited
Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara
Bangalore - 560 045, Karnataka, India
Phone: +91-80-41892241, Fax: +91-80-41892265
E-mail: vishnu.makkapati at philips.com<mailto:vishnu.makkapati at philips.com>
Intranet: pww.research.philips.com
Internet: www.research.philips.com<http://www.research.philips.com>