[ITK-users] [ITK] Question about ImageFileReader

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Mar 27 15:26:28 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

If CMake is used to generate the project (either XCode projects or
Makefiles), it will generate a little code that is linked into your
executable that automatically does the factory registration.

XCode is much slower, but if your experience was with building a huge
project like ITK, it will be a relatively small difference when
building a small project that links against ITK.

HTH,
Matt