[ITK-users] [ITK] Turning off progress report

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 17:18:18 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

  I would actually like to turn them off.  I am assuming they are ON by default. FYI, I have version 3.20.

thanks,
Emma

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:22 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Emma,

Filter progress reporting can be generated by creating itk::Command
classes and letting them Observe a filter.  Good references are the
ITK Software Guide [1] and this example [2].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

[2] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Core/Common/WatchAFilter/Documentation.html