[ITK-users] [ITK] Exception when running IO example ImageReadCastWrite in Xcode

Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:29:28 EDT 2014

Matt,

This is the issue I asked about earlier and I'm still confused about it.
Your suggestion to add

     itk::NrrdImageIOFactory::RegisterOneFactory();

solved my problem (thank you) but I have written code to read and write
images on the iMac before and have never had to do this. In those cases
I just wrote Makefiles to do the build and the ImageIO instances were
created automatically.

What is happening here? Is the result of using CMake/Xcode different
from using CMake/Makefiles or hand written Makefiles?

Thanks,
Tim