[ITK-users] SetImportPointer(T *, LetFilterManageMemory)

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 15:50:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

  If I declare a variable such as

float *img = new float[500];

and pass 'img' to the import filter with the LetContainerManageMemory = true, then do I still need to

call delete [] img ?    Or will the filter take care of this ?. The
documentation seems to imply that delete [] img will be called by ITK
internally.  Just want to confirm this.

Also,if the output of RegionOfInterestImageFilter were to be duplicated, then do I need to clean up the memory ?  Or will ITK smart
pointers handle it ?
I'm guessing not, but I'd rather somebody confirm this.

thanks,
Emma