[ITK-users] Slope intercept on DCMTK-ITK not working

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:53:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

This question is mainly aimed for Kent, but maybe somebody else knows too.

I am trying to load a 4D flow dataset acquired on a Phillips system. On the
Z slices first there are the anatomical slices, time sorted (68 z slices on
25 time frames = 1700), and then are the per axis velocities (again 1700
slices).

So these image has two different slope-intercept functions, one for the
anatomical and another for velocity. Using itkDCMTKImageIO and
itkDCMTKFileReader there is no clue on where are this values read. Checking
the output with an iterator I see that the slope and intercept are not
considered at any time.

Is this something that DCMTK should do by itself? If I force it to look for
it on itkDCMTKImageIO, what is the internal helper I should modify?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ignacio Prieto

--
José Ignacio Prieto