[ITK-users] rigid registration

rosangelaerrico at virgilio.it rosangelaerrico at virgilio.it
Tue May 13 08:22:29 EDT 2014

 Dear community,
I registered a T1 MRI brain scan to the MNI152 template, for this task I use "itkCenteredTransformInitializer" and "itkVersorRigid3DTransform".My images and the template have different direction: [1, -1 ,1] and [-1,-1,1]. As the last step of registration process I use the resulting transform to map my image into the template space by using "itk::ResampleImageFilter". As spacing, origin, size and direction  of the output image I pass those of the template. For example: (i.e. resampler->SetOutputDirection( fixedImage->GetDirection() )). Finally I get back to the original space:I pass the inverse rotation matrix (matrix.GetInverse()) and offset * (-1) into an itkAffineTransform.   Is this procedure correct?I have to pass the center of rotation?
Thank in advance for any helpRosangela