[ITK-users] Adding two images of different sizes

Ricky Singla rsingla92 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:08:22 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is, and am hoping for some
insight (word play intentional).

I have two images, one of size [M,N] and the other is twice as large [2M,
2N]. I want to add the smaller image to the larger image. In particular, I
want to add the smaller image to the middle of the larger one. The indices
would roughly be from M-M/2 to M+M/2 and N-N/2 and N+N/2 of the larger
image. I'm sure I could hard code this, but what's the best way to do this
in ITK?

Cheers,
Ricky Singla