[ITK-users] Strange error when reading an mhd file

Scott Pfeifer scottfivefour at gmail.com
Mon May 19 18:25:23 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I am getting a strange error when reading an mhd file.  The error is
Not a TIFF file, bad magic number 25167.

I do not know much about tiff files but I have no idea why I am getting
this error message from a mhd read.  I believe I have the io factory being
compiled in correctly.  What is especially frustrating with this problem is
that it is inconsistent when it happens.  If there is any more information
I can provide which would be helpful, please let me know and I'll provide
it as soon as possible.

Version ITK 4.5.2
Architecture - Windows 7 x64