[ITK-users] Configure ITK build for relocated use?

Barbara Post bpo at eonix.be
Tue May 20 04:52:09 EDT 2014

Hello,

I need to use an ITK build on another similar machine.

Here is what I did on first development machine:

-          build ITK 3.20 using MSVC 2010 64bit compiler (I use CMake and VS 2010)

-          I then get "c:\ITK320-build" folder

-          Link my app against ITK, CMake finds ITK without glitches, I even didn't set ITK_DIR.

Now I want to zip ITK build folder and use in in another location, or in my test just rename c:\ITK320.
What should I adjust, in addition to ITK_DIR? I tried to edit c:\ITK320-build\ItkConfig.Cmake with new path but still get the following error. So I was wrong.

Thanks for pointers.

I have an additional question: can I use folder with space in path? Just to be sure it's a problem for CMake C++ project, as I find out for Qt (Qt unpacking directory cannot contain spaces).

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindITK.cmake:48 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file named "ITKConfig.cmake"
  provided by package "ITK".

  Add the installation prefix of "ITK" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "ITK_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "ITK" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package)