[ITK-users] binarythinningImageFilter3D intergrate into itk

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:53:19 EDT 2014

Hi

There is also a possibility to build python wrappings for an external project. Here is a small example [1]
If you go this way, be aware that this feature is maybe not well tested/documented.
Any feedback is welcome :)

[1] http://cmake.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK/Release_4/Wrapping/BuildProcess&oldid=44313#External_Project

Michka