[ITK-users] [ITK] bug in imageIOFactory

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 21 16:15:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

If it's just the HDF5ImageIO module that is causing the threading issue, then have you considered just disabling that ITKModule when building ITK?

You may also be able to explicitly set the ImageIO to the ImageFileReader, so that that IOFactory is not used to determine the ImageIO to use.

Hope that helps,
Brad