[ITK-users] [ITK] Finding 4 neighbors of a label object‏

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Fri May 23 04:09:20 EDT 2014

Hi Neils,

Some ideas, I would start from this class that seams to take a label map
and the gray level images to compute the statistics you need [1]
Otherwise a generic statistics filter[2], but you should provide it the
masked regions I guess
[1]
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen45/html/classitk_1_1StatisticsLabelMapFilter.html
[2] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen45/html/classitk_1_1StatisticsImageFilter.html

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium