[ITK-users] Getting different labels slice by slice

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 23 07:48:19 EDT 2014

Hello Sarah,

Here is an idea. Create an image where each slice contains the slice number, then add that to you original label image, and do a little binary logic. The goal here would be to give each slice sequentially higher numbers. Then you can runs a statistics image filter in 3D. You can use the a component from the PhysicalPointImageSource[1] as the image with the slice number.

Good luck,
Brad

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PhysicalPointImageSource.html