[ITK-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 30

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 19:13:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

   I would like to turn on ITK_REVIEW module in version 4.5.0. I read somewhere that one needs to turn on Module_ITKreview using

set(Module_ITKReview ON).

However, when I add the above line to the CmakeLists.txt file of ITK source, it fails to include this.
I can add this module using the cmake gui interface, but I am trying to build from command line and would like to hence make sure that all my preferences are included in the original CmakeLists.txt file.

I also read that one needs to use  ITKReview_LOADED.  but that doesn't work either.

How do I achieve this ?

thank you,
Emma